Company-Wide Gift Swap
Date: November 17th 12:00PM
Location: Cambridge Common
TO: Company Personnel
FROM: Banditos Misteriosos
RE: Company Retreat Gift Swap Announcement
Attention all employees:
Please mark SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 17th in your calendars as the date of the annual company-wide, group-synergy, budget-wasting, Do-It-Yourself retreat and gift swap. As in years past, we ask all employees to bring a hand-made, non-edible gifts to swap with others. As not in years past, the retreat will no longer feature Shannon from Accounts Receivable leading us in a session of furniture yoga or Bill giving his award-winning presentation, "Powerpoints and YOU." In its stead, Ted from Sales Force Alpha has promised a special surprise.
We will be announcing the location for this exciting opportunity in a few weeks.
>>Facebook Event Page
EXAMPLES OF GOOD GIFTS:
- Handmade desk clutter: knitting, collage, pottery, art, etc.
- Personalized server file: share your favorite business documents. (Or load music onto a CD.)
- Homemade Inbox/Outbox accessories: scarves, mittens, what-have-you.
- A unique decoration or ornament for the giftee's cubicle ("home").
EXAMPLES OF NOT-SO-GOOD GIFTS:
- Week-old English muffins from the back of the break room refrigerator. We told you to clean that out!
- An old, soiled something you don't want anymore
- A bag of candy that you picked up from the supply closet (those are for meetings only!)
- Food of any type. OSHA mandates that you don't know what dietary restrictions your giftee will have.
Boston is a playground. Banditos Misteriosos is the city's mysterious playmate. We are an organization dedicated to bringing Boston alive with a slew of activities that are free, open to everybody and most importantly, just a little bit out of the ordinary. Here's how to get involved:
"Best of Boston - Best Kept Secret"
Ain't that misteriosos.
Our events are 100% free because of support from our members.